• Gender mainstreaming and establishing Gender Resource Centre managed by women beneficiaries and having access to right to public services.
• Rebuilding livelihood and capacity building of 3000 beneficiaries (80% women) by skill upgradation, startup assistance & handholding support to empower them as change makers in the themes of livelihood & gender
• To train 6000 SHG Women, Adolescents, labours and students how to use a digital device and how to access app based financial services .
- Total Outreach: 6647 women & 63 Men
Digital & Financial literacy were done for 4597 women who are now familiar with the nuances of banking operations, saving benefits, and mitigation the risks of digital transaction.
Total 161 women have supported by Asset Assistance for livelihood to empower and restart their livelihood.
- Total 1250 women were supported for registration in Udyam Adhar, e- Shram Card, PAN card, Adhar Correction to avail the facilities or basic schemes of Government.
- 300 women and youth were trained in stitching and Retail Associate and 211 have been placed and engaged in livelihood after the training who knows
- 300 women have received gender sensitization training who got well aware about Facts and Myths about Gender in Society, awareness towards Gender Equality, understand gender-based job roles for their self- development and collectively Societal Development.